Do you love design history and quirky facts? Are you curious to find out what some of your favourite designers think is important or cool to know? DESIGNerd 100+ is the first design trivia game to feature the personal selection of trivia questions from some of the most significant and respected designers in the world.
The 100+ Collectible Tin Set includes three volumes.
In Volume 3, Stefan Sagmeister brings his unique slant to design history, fact and fiction. Steven Heller and Lita Talarico share their deep understanding of design's significance in the world in Volume 2. And, Volume 1 is by DESIGNerd Founder Kevin Finn, who shares his personal interest in design culture.
We love design. We're DESIGNerds. Are you?
– 100 personal questions in each volume
– Questions on typography, publishing, advertising, branding, contemporary design studios, packaging, motion graphics and more!
– Bonus Questions: Get a question correct? In most cases, you’ll be rewarded with a bonus question to increase your points, and your design knowledge!
– Group Play: Great for trivia nights. Form teams and get your host to read the questions and answers. This is your chance to show your design knowledge!
– Advanced Play: Not for the feint hearted, there are no multiple choice answers to help you along, just one single correct answer for each question. Serious players flex your design knowledge muscles.
– Limited Edition Collectible Tin: All DESIGNerds know the importance of a limited edition collectible. A well-considered and thoughtful asset to any design enthusiasts collection.
|Dimensions||22.7 x 17.5 x 10 cm|
Tag: Tin Set.